Monday, February 07, 2005

Taking the Shot - first post

Taking the Shot refers to a lifestyle.
It hints at my profession as a photographer. It should also insinuate at a little bit of spontenaity in my personality. It also illustrates a certain liquid-infused personal lifestyle.
I hope to take the shot without hesitation if suddenly the decisive moment occurs... I hope that I will take the shot when any once in a lifetime opportunity presents itself... and I hope to take the shot without regurgitating it immediately at the bar...
I have failed in these attempts in the past. I'll try not to in the future.

I hope that I have enough life experiences to make this journal worth the virtual space it will take up. But if not,... I'll just make some shit up.

P.O.L (Peace, Out, Late)

No comments: