Wednesday, October 05, 2005

All the food

One thing I love about San Jose, besides the weather, is that there is EVERY possible type of food in the world,... right here.
Within a half hour drive will get you ANY kind of food you can think of. OK, there might not be an obscure cuisine like Sudanese food here, but, I bet I can find something really close to it around town.
American food: BBQ, Western, Southern, Eastern, fusion, pizza, pasta, plus...
Chinese, cantonese, shanghai, szechuan, hunan, dim sum, taiwanese
Japanese, sushi, soba, teppanyaki, sukiyaki
Hawaiian
Thai
Korean
Vietnamese
Cambodian
Indian
Pakistani
Greek
Middle Eastern
French
Irish
British
Italian
German
Portuguese
Russian
Mexican
Cuban
Brazilian
Ethiopian
Spanish
Malaysian
Peruvian
Jamaican
Carribbean

I know that there isn't that kind of variety in Nevada, so my assumption is that only the major cities would have access to the eclectic choices that we have here. Just make note of the fact that I can literally have any of these cuisines at any reasonable time I want.
How dope is that?

No comments: