Thursday, September 21, 2006

Cole Wedding

colewedding

I shot my second wedding last weekend in Folsom.
My GF's former co-worker was married at her in-laws beautiful home.
It was a very casual affair. The guests were dressed relatively casually. I think only one person was wearing a tie (not the groom).

The wedding got started a bit late, so the light was fading fast by the time the ceremony was finished. I struggled to get decent shots in the fading light. Definitely no "magic hour" shots unfortunately. I managed to get most of the posed family shots in and some of the couple.
Otherwise I was in the right place at the right time to get all the important moments. The ceremony, walking down the aisle, the vows, the ring exchange, kiss, cake, table settings, food, the speeches, the cake cutting and the dances.

So I think overall, I was successful and captured the true story of their wedding.
And for the price they paid for my services, I think they're getting quite a great bargain.

No comments: